Sunday, 23 November 2014

November 23 2014

Dear Diary

                   Even though today was sunday and i thought id wake up at around 10:00 am , i was woken up at 8:00 am as we were going to vist my cousins Anushka , my most favorite , Akshara , the youngest and cutest , and Keerthi akka , a distant cousin who i don't know much . I stayed in bed for fifteen minutes as i felt it was too cold to leave my blankets . I got out of bed only after my mom and dad pulled my cozy blanket . I got ready really fast like in 2 minutes . My cousins and I played for a long time ( you know right , these days instead of playing carroms or hide and seek , we play Temple Run races) Anushka came to my house to play as she found it too boring to stay at home . After a while , even Akshara came . Keerthi akka had gone to Chennai . After a while , we even finished our home work . After Anushka and Akshara left , i went to the birthday party of Chinmayee , a close friend of mine . I wish her a  very happy birthday . then i came home and ate my dinner and went to sleep .

mood : happy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home